night thinking. day dreaming.

Powered by Blogger.

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Barcelona 004 / Take only memories, leave only footprints

There isn't much to say for our last day in Barcelona. All we did was visit Parc de la Ciutadella, relax and play card games there. One convenient thing we did on the last day was to leave our suitcases at the storage locker in Catalunya. Not only did we not have to carry around the suitcases with us to the park, it was also close to the bus stop that goes to the airport. I highly recommend you to do this on your last day in Barcelona, especially if you find yourself in a situation where the checkout time is much earlier than the flight time and if you are in a group as you can share lockers. I didn't take much photos that day, but here are the ones that I did.

I absolutely loved Barcelona and I would definitely return here. It was a very refreshing city to be in, the atmosphere was really chilled and lively, not to mention the sunny weather really boosts your happy mood. In my previous post, I mentioned about meeting a guy who said "you don't come to Barcelona for the Gaudi shit, you come here to experience Barcelona life". In some extent, I do agree with him and this was something we didn't quite achieve. But at the end of the day, what matters is we enjoyed what we did in the time there, which will become our precious memories.

I was hoping to complete blogging about my holidays this summer, but so far, I have only managed to blog about Barcelona. I'll finish my holidays on another day as I want to bring my blog back to real time. So tomorrow I'll be studying Masters of Public Health in Imperial College London. It's very exciting to be living and studying in central London. But at the same time, living and studying in central London is making me quite anxious too. Does this make sense? Anyway, I should get ready for tomorrow, so I'll talk more in my next post.

"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time"





No comments